Buying a Family Milk Cow Masterclass
Are you thinking about buying (or already looking for) a milk cow to provide your family with delicious, nutritious milk and become more self-sufficient?
Do you know how to tell if a cow has a well-attached udder? A poorly attached udder will inevitably shorten a cow's productive life and increase her risk of injury and mastitis.
Do you know what questions to ask the seller and what tests you can do to ensure you don't buy a cow with a hidden, incurable mastitis infection like Staphylococcus aureus?
Do you know how to tell if the cow you're considering is a good deal...or if you're just buying someone else's problem?
My goal is to help you avoid the most common mistakes people make when buying a milk cow and save you time, heartache, and money.
In this 90-minute masterclass, you'll learn about what to look for in a family milk cow, what questions to ask the seller, and what red flags to avoid. We'll cover topics like the pros and cons of buying a cow vs a calf, choosing the best breed for your family, and guidelines for buying a healthy, problem-free cow (including disease testing).
When you register for this masterclass, you'll receive:
• a 90-minute masterclass where you learn what to look for, what questions to ask, and what red flags to avoid when buying your first (or next) family milk cow
• a 30-minute Q&A session following the masterclass
• a detailed workbook and resource guide that you can download and print
• a milk cow question checklist with 50+ questions you can print off and take with you when buying a milk cow
• access to the replay for 30 days afterwards
• optional: purchase a private 30 or 60-minute mentoring session with Naomi for 10% off the regular price (schedule at your convenience within 365 days of purchase)